Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Wrong for kicking him out ? ?

My now ex would constantly blame me for Everything dealing with our daughter didn’t have. If she lost her hat, had a messy face, didn’t like a outfit he would tell me how his family thought we were doing a horrible job and our daughter looked like a little boy.

He has been bad at holding jobs and refused to work because he thought each job he was treating like a slave. While I worked 3 to keep up with bills. It’s been almost a year now Without him holding a consistent job and now he’s blaming the coronavirus for not having a job. He would rather use my car to sell drugs. And I’m not being supportive of him by saying no. 

When I try to stand up for myself he yells and calls me out my name. Claimed i made him act this way and I’m such a bad mother for doing this in front of daughter. 

I gave him tons of chance and finally kicked him out and I plan on getting a restraining order. 

He’s say he’s not to blame his only wrong doing is his temper. 

He’s just so stressed out because I’m forcing his back against the wall to find a job. 

He’s never cleaned the house and just drives around all day talking to girls on social media. 

And when I try to leave to gain a breath for fresh air he called me a bad mom for leaving our daughter in the house (but he’s alway there in the room when I decided to just walk away). 

Any thoughts on this?  

i dont think so

• T J

Make sure you get court ordered child support, that will get his butt in gear and get a job.