Good plays you have read?

Planning to apply to drama school next year, and of course I need to read plays I have read some plays like All my sons and buried child (honestly the ending did not see that coming).

So I was wondering if there are any plays i should look out for not just for monoluge purposes. Thanks 

Mostly because I can not go into a book store and read the plays myself transport is not great where I live

• Elaine

Here are a few ideas:

The Crucible

Pygmalion

The Doll House

Shakespeare's plays

Caesar and Cleopatra

The Importance of Being Ernest

Lady Windermere's Fan

For plays, you won't find anything after 1923 online except at pirate sites, which offer viruses for free along with the copyrighted play.

Even more than novels, plays are closely protected because the publisher and playwright make money by selling copies of plays and the performance rights.

But libraries and stores specializing in plays have a lot of the great ones. Consider:

The entire 12-play set of August Wilson's Century Cycle (which includes Fences)

The Delaney Sisters: Having Our Say

Proof

Death of a Salesman

A Streetcar Named Desire

Our Town

Doubt

Noises Off

Six Degrees of Separation

Master Harold... and the Boys

True West

The Glass Menagerie

Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolff?

The Crucible

A lot of these have been made into movies, but watching the movie is not the same.

However, once schools are putting on plays again, it's worth going to see whatever non-musical plays the area high schools and colleges are staging. Even if the play is not well executed, it's the most pleasant way to get familiar with a play.