Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Madam Sin removes all pro life posts in Gender Studies, Politics and R&S. Madam Sin Bin will make this place unusable for Christians.?

The only posts she allows are those that support promiscuity, abortion, and homosexuality.

Juli, Everard, this is true. Many users will agree with this. I understand your support for her. 

This is not harassment. She has been doing this here for months. Ask her. Other Christian users also agree with this

Mama Kimama - blocking her is different issue. This is abuse of reporting privilege

Yes, I called her out because she is abusing her privilege and making this place unusable for people with different views.  You can give thumbs up to your answers. That woman is intolerant. Pro life is a mainstream topic. But she reports them

Hunter, you are right. The only people I see supporting her behavior are her atheist friends and anonymous answers which are clearly her sock puppets

Favorite Answer

I'd say that's an accurate description.

She also may be a little mentally unstable.

HOW SAD but doing this wont help.

Chris 

18 mins ago 

Madam Sin removes all pro life posts in Gender Studies, Politics and R&S. Madam Sin Bin will make this place unusable for Christians. The only posts she allows are those that support promiscuity, abortion, and homosexuality.

Report this for harassment and calling out users. 

• Carmen

Okay, thanks for the heads up. We'll see if she does a better job trolling than Corvus, Reynaldo, Petri, and Pope mobile. 

Oh, I forgot the guy who posts continually about having anal sex with Jesus. 

You sound unhinged. You don't have proof of this. Reported for harassment. Against the rules to call out people, Chris. 

Reported because it gets on your nerves!!!!

FYI, I am not Madam Sin Bin.

Mad madam min has a thing for Merlin

Can't call her out personally.   You have the ability to block her if you don't want her to answer your posts.

No, God is removing them because he is so embarrassed by the stupidity of his followers and doesn’t want anyone to see it.