Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Madam Sin removes all pro life posts in Gender Studies, Politics and R&S. Madam Sin Bin will make this place unusable for Christians.?

The only posts she allows are those that support promiscuity, abortion, and homosexuality.

Update:

Juli, Everard, this is true. Many users will agree with this. I understand your support for her. 

Update 2:

This is not harassment. She has been doing this here for months. Ask her. Other Christian users also agree with this

Update 3:

Mama Kimama - blocking her is different issue. This is abuse of reporting privilege

Update 4:

Yes, I called her out because she is abusing her privilege and making this place unusable for people with different views.  You can give thumbs up to your answers. That woman is intolerant. Pro life is a mainstream topic. But she reports them

Update 5:

Hunter, you are right. The only people I see supporting her behavior are her atheist friends and anonymous answers which are clearly her sock puppets

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd say that's an accurate description.

She also may be a little mentally unstable.

• 1 month ago

HOW SAD but doing this wont help.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Chris 

18 mins ago 

Madam Sin removes all pro life posts in Gender Studies, Politics and R&S. Madam Sin Bin will make this place unusable for Christians. The only posts she allows are those that support promiscuity, abortion, and homosexuality.

Report this for harassment and calling out users. 

• Carmen
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Okay, thanks for the heads up. We'll see if she does a better job trolling than Corvus, Reynaldo, Petri, and Pope mobile. 

Oh, I forgot the guy who posts continually about having anal sex with Jesus. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You sound unhinged. You don't have proof of this. Reported for harassment. Against the rules to call out people, Chris. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Reported because it gets on your nerves!!!!

FYI, I am not Madam Sin Bin.

• 1 month ago

Mad madam min has a thing for Merlin

• 1 month ago

Can't call her out personally.   You have the ability to block her if you don't want her to answer your posts.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, God is removing them because he is so embarrassed by the stupidity of his followers and doesn’t want anyone to see it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.