My ex broke up with me over the phone the day after a major surgery I had. I later found out he was cheating. How do I get over the anger.?

Updated 7 hours ago:

I dated this boy for 2 years and he broke up with me over the phone after my surgery. I was on morphine when he did. Then later found out he was cheating. I just kind of feel angry and stupid. Sitting around while I was healing and on drugs also was not fun but I just want to get over this guy.

Favorite Answer

What a jerk!

I would say good riddance. My suggestion is to get on with your life, be the best and happiest you that you can be, and don't waste any more time on that pathetic loser. It takes a real wimp not to have the decency and guts to break up face to face. And he's a cheater on top of that? Not a prize at all.

So, every time you feel that anger bubbling up, try to replace it with this thought: You're so lucky, you dodged a bullet. He's not worth it, and there are so many great men out there (yes, men, not cheating wimp boys). You can do much better.

Like the other commenter said be glad you didn't have his kids or marry him to later find this out about him. You will be angry of course I wanted to rip his head off when i was cheated on and treated like I was nothing. You eventually get over it. Channel your anger into something else, i enjoyed watching my favourite programmes and they took my mind off him. Comedy (friends) and crime dramas/documentaries never hurt. I watched a few murder documentaries of women getting revenge on their husbands/bfs who abused them and it really took the heat off me haha. Seriously though, focus on things that you love to do and don't give that worthless coward another moment of your precious time.

• and  tomorrow,  when  his  idiot  g/f  shoots  him  the  bird  and  walks  out,  he  comes  back … begging  you  for  mercy … and  you  will  be  destitute  enough  to  welcome  him  back.  the  schmuck  is  gone … get  over  your  ignorance … carry  on  forward.

By knowing that he's a piece of **** and that you never married him or had kids.Look on the bright side there's still lots of guys out their that will treat you with respect.