Does my friend has feelings for me?

Me and my friend like to kiss each other on the cheek, does it mean he loves me?

• reme_1

Only tou will know that. You need to talk to him.

I’d have to know his culture. The answer is no if these are kind of side air kisses to the side of the cheek like in France but maybe yes if it is a full on kiss on the cheek. How touchy feely are you guys with each other? Do you like him? Out your self to him if you are gay or bi - say you want him to know because you are friends. If he responds back he is straight then you treat him like a brother and find another crush. If he says he’s in to guys too see if the feeling is mutual. 

• T J

Do you love him?  He may love you, love for another can be like a brother to a lover.

Love is a pretty complicated thing.  When we're young we're pretty resistant to falling in love - for many of us it's just impossible, and for some of us it remains impossible for our whole lives.  You and your friend are probably just mimicking some behavior you saw some other people doing.  That doesn't mean you don't LIKE each other and enjoy each other's company...but there's nothing about kissing cheeks that REQUIRES you to be in love before you can do it.

You can think of love as kinda a matter of DEDICATION - being fated or even doomed to caring and thinking about each other and keeping your lives entwined.  THAT'S a better test for love than the presence or absence of sex or kissing.

• Robert

Maybe he's French                                        

It doesn't mean that he has feelings for you, however, you need to put down whatever feelings you have for him as invariably had he had feelings for you he would have made a move by now!

"Me" would say lots of friends do that.

Unless it's butt cheeks it's not serious.

I think that probably means that he doesn’t