Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Rape Paranoia? ?

For the past month or so, I've been experiencing rape paranoia. I think it might have started after reading an article about an indonesian man who drugged and raped 300 men. Anyway, there has been this one incident that's been bothering me. Two weeks ago, I got a call from a friend and I grabbed some drinks with him at the bar. Afterwards, we just drove around bar hopping and smoking weed. I pregamed before I met up with him, so I wasn't exactly sober but I wasn't blackout drunk either. I remember most of the night although there may be details here and there that are blurry. I don't recall any sexual assault nor did I pass out, because I was the one driving most of the time. However, when I got home, I noticed my buttocks were numb. I guess what's tripping me is that fact that he was being complimentary, calling me "pretty boi" and this one time a while ago he send me a text saying "**** me in the ***" though i thought he was drunk and didn't think much of it at the time. 

• have  yourself  tested … yes,  men  can  be  tested  as  victim  also.  and,  after  that,  stop  drinking … and  stop  trusting  people.  no  such  thing  as  "friends"  or  "trust"  in  today's  world.

You were definitely raped. No question about it. Numb buttocks are a dead giveaway.

• kelvin

nope just paranoid as nothing happened and your butt hurt from all of the sitting