Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Guy wants to have sex with me but he doesn’t want a relationship ?

Why does he want to have sex with me if he doesn’t even like me? 

He knows I want a relationship 

Favorite Answer

Hmmm.... Difficult one !!   If you don't want sex without a relationship then kick his butt out of your mind !!!

3 words sweetie. One. Night. Stand. Or friends with benefits. He doesn't want any commitment or emotional attachment from any female. If you're a typp of female looking for a stable relationship, he isn't the one for you love.

You are right but it is not the only thing he knows.

• MCM

How do u know he doesn’t want a relationship did he tell you that maybe he does 

If he wants to have sex with you, then it IS a relationship, just not a boyfriend/ girlfriend thing

Most guys just want to have sex for the pleasure they get out of it.If it is good then they may decide to enter a relationship. I would never have sex with a girl I didn't like. If you don't like him enough to have sex with him then why should he enter into a relationship with you? Sexual enjoyment comes easy for most male, not so for females, It takes time for a male to learn how to please a female, would you rather he entered a relationship with you only to have him terminate it shortly thereafter or just have sex with him and then lose him? 

Well it all comes to what you want. If you want a "free relationship" the go for it (Use Protection always)But if you want something serious Then you know what to do even if its hard just "you dont look for the same things I look" , But you can still be friends.

For what I have seen In my job guys loves their wives but the say the have " needs" so the for freeby with other girls some knowa some doesnt know but when the projrct its over and the move to other places they also end that relationship (They had never had in mind to break with their wives, they love them) Have that in mind. The rest its about what you want.

It's your choice--but clearly, you haven't made enough of an impression on him for him to give up that idea. So why would you even want to have a relationship with this guy? At least he's been honest about it--he DOESN'T want a relationship and you do. Move on. 

If he has made it clear that he doesn't want a relationship, then move on.

News flash most Men want sex with almost every woman, its just nature. Most guys dont want a relationship it costs money, its a lot of trouble, the chick is usually demanding and offers nothing, he cant shag other women so its lose lose however if she gives him regular good sex he might take the leap.