Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 months ago

Does Islam unite people?

"O men! Behold, We have created you all out of a male and a female, and have made you into nations and tribes, so that you might come to know one another..." 

Qur'an 49:13.

Favorite Answer

One of the things that drew me to Islam was the fact that people were United in Muslim brotherhood. There were no Black only mosques, Lebanese only mosques, whites only mosques, etc. I saw that churches were pretty racist, granted I was brought up in the Lebanese Maronite Church but I came to Islam through Muslims I met. I never understood Christianity because the God of the old testament was just like in the Quran and then in the Bible He supposedly just decided to change and become Jesus. 

Key things about Jesus being God that made no sense. Why does jesus pray? Is he praying to himself? Why does Jesus say "the father is greater than me" if Jesus really is God? I love Jesus as a Muslim but I no longer believe he is equal to God. 

Islam created racism

In Arab countries they mistreat every black and south Asian person and sexually abuse eastern European and East Asian women

They kill each other if they follow a different interpreter of Islam .

Michael did you consider the Jehovah's Witnesses? 

Source(s): Orthodox Jew
  • .

Islam had its chance with Obama's presidency.