Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Will all the hard working Americans vote for trump November ?

• Gary
    Favorite Answer

I work HARD 10+ hours a day 5 1/2 days a week AND I'm disabled and when I voted in person last Saturday in early voting I voted for Trump because I REFUSE to fall for the "Trojan horse" candidate and much more moderate Biden the demoCROOKS are using to force the HARD left progressive Kamaltoe Harris and progressive Nazi Pelosi into office without being voted into office by the PEOPLE! IF somehow quid pro quo Joe somehow manages to get elected mark my words and remember them VERY WELL he will be in office less than 6 months before he is removed by people of his/your own party for mental incompetence, degradation or other variation(s) so Harris will become POTUS and Pelosi will become VP and that's when all H3|| will break loose in our federal government as the demoCROOK party begins it's all out assault on our government and our rights to make OUR country into THEY'RE utopia! Sadly once they start it will be virtually impossible to stop them or to remove them from power before they cause virtually irreparable harm to our government and country! 

• donnie

Probably and then some. I would think even lots of people eating hot pockets in their parents basements will probably vote Trump. 

Not me because I cannot stand Donald Trump.

If you have an actual job and paycheck, or children, and are considering voting for Biden, please seek out mental help, and quickly.  Or maybe you just like giving away your hard earned $ to the govt.

No lol. Only fascist traitors who hate America and hate freedom would ever vote for Dump 

Why? So he could disproportionally make policies that favor the rich? While he ran up a national deficit of 984 Billion dollars when things were good? Now it's 3.1 trillion dollars. You, me our kids, probably our grandkids will be paying this down to China while Trump paid $750 in taxes last year and he gave the rich $2 trillion dollar tax cut.

• Jas B

Hardly if we are to believe what you tell us that all the scientists, teachers, university lecturers, environmentalists and everyone who works in Hollywood and most of those who work in the media are liberals.

Statistics tell us that the majority of nurses, taxi drivers, librarians, pediatricians, flight attendants, bar staff, architects, booksellers, carpenters, midwives, park rangers, gardeners, chefs and quite a few other occupations are democrats.

http://verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/

Is this really all you have one week before an election, insulting tens of millions of hardworking Americans.  

At least during the last election Republicans were proclaiming their support because Trump was going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, he was going to deport 11 million illegals, he was going to spend billions on infrastructure, he was going to lock up Hillary.  Even though he has done none of these things at least Republicans could give a reason why they would vote for him.

Now all you have are lies, insults and fear, it is truly pathetic.

• Robert

No they won't. Why should a working class person vote for somebody that has never worked a day in his life.

Seems very unlikely.  Most hard working, tax paying Americans live in blue states.  That's who's paying for your welfare, Trump supporters: Liberals and progressives in blue states!  Most of the people who support Trump are unemployable worthless right-wing malcontents and boogaloo bois who would rather riot and loot than actually hold down a job and pay taxes.

Republicans claim Americans don’t work hard. 

• Expat

No. Only the non essential idiots with no more than a subpar high school diploma and even less common sense will vote for the Dotard.