My GP ignores my bowel issue, which specialist do I need?

For years I have felt a pinching sensation in my left abdomen, about same height as belly button. My GP has felt it, and has had me go through photos but nothing appeared. Years later I have trouble digesting fat and need to take Creon, a pancreatic enzyme. My grandmother had pancreatic cancer for the record. I stl have the pinching sensation and I feel it most when I haven't eaten yet. I want to see more specialist to help me because I am scared it might be something serious.

1 Answer

  • LAN
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    A mental health professional.   Or a special ed teacher.   Otherwise you wouldn't stupidly keep posting idiocy like this over and over to beg for attention.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.