Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 4 weeks ago

Taurus Sun or Taurus Moon?

Who do you prefer out of the 2?

• Janet

Taurus Sun is someone who seeks inner self-fulfillment by building security in their life. They do tend to be rigid and inflexible, but it does depend on the rest of the chart.  If they have a lot of Mutable planets, they are not stubborn or rigid .. they just have a somewhat harder time finding inner security.

Taurus Moon tries to deal with their emotions by avoiding emotional highs and lows. They tend to be consistently easy-going and are a great shoulder to cry on because they don't get all upset.

But they achieve this emotional stability by repressing their tension, so when it buiilds up, it is like a massive explosion. 

i have a lot of planets in Mutable Signs in my chart, so I like the verve of Mutable people.  But benefit from the stability of Fixed Signs.

Since I have Scorpio Rising, I have Taurus setting ... i.e., Taurus is on my Descendant. And anyone who has Sun in Taurus, within 8 degrees of my Descendant, or Moon or Venus in Taurus close to my Descendant .. there is an instant mutual bond.

But for marriage, I would rather have someone who had their Moon in Taurus than Sun in Taurus. Sun in Taurus would affect our lifestyle more than Moon in Taurus would.  And I can withstand the occasional rare explosions of a Moon-in-Taurus person ... I just step back and let them vent until they are done, and I don't take it personally ... because it isn't personal .. they've just let their stress build up and now it has to escape.

Taurus moons are better. PERIODT.

SUN...MY BRO is May 10th and he is so sweet and romantic. He loves a Pisces woman but they are so broke.