Is it me or is it super hard to get a job these days.............?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Its you.  Pizza Delivery, Walmart, Amazon & grocery stores cannot find enough people.

Let me guess, you mean cushy do nothing jobs with a high wage?

• Alex
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Fortune favors the prepared.  Those who did not take the time and effort to learn a useful skill or get a higher education are always going to struggle more than those who did.  Combine this with the fact that the jobs have moved to major metropolitan areas (blame large corporations for this, not the government), people in small towns are going to struggle more.

• 1 month ago

I guess you haven't noticed, but the NWO is in the process of resetting the economy. 

• 1 month ago

More people, less work. Much of the work is being soaked up by the Chinese, and India, although you can't blame the natives of those nations directly, they're just workers who have it even harder, and are willing to work for less. Blame the big companies for taking advantage of those people willing to work for much less, and thus also leaving many westerners finding it more difficult to get a job. Also, generally, even getting a job at somewhere like McDonalds is a test of a persons patience. You're expected to have all the experience in the world for jobs as simple as that, yet companies are very unwilling to give out chances. Naturally, they are a business after all, and are trying to be a successful one.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It’s everybody. A lot of businesses have closed especially restaurants and hospitality businesses like hotels. Even doctors aren’t working that many days. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.