Correct any problems with abbreviations and numbers.?
1. 3 of my best friends have job interviews with I.B.M.
2. At 8:00 pm, we left for Cooks Forest with Dr. Joshua Schwartz, MD.
3. The Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta, GA, is aggressively research- ing the origin of a new strain of virus.
4. Here in the U.S., 1/4 of all women are victims of abuse.
5. People between 30 and 45 make up one-third of our student body.
- Donnie PorkoLv 71 month ago
1. Three. You don’t begin a sentence with a number. You write it out. IBM.
2. 8 PM.
5. A third. I think one-third is find.