HELP DENTED CAN!!!?

Just ate some canned food and I noticed a small dent on the bottom. Looked inside didn’t see a hole but I’m scared I will get botulism. Please helpppp.

If nothing was leaking from the dent and the food looked and smelled fine you'll be fine. Before I put any canned food item in my shopping cart I always give it a once over for dents and swollen ends.

• If the food wasn't bubbling, or didn't taste funky, or smelled funky then you are A-okay.

Nothing we can do to help, you're the one who ate it. Having said that, I HIGHLY doubt there would be anything wrong with the food. Just be careful in the future.

As long as the can was not bulging, leaking, rusted it is probably just fine.  This looks like a recent dent I would not be worried about it at all.

Food cans get dented all the time. Doesn’t affect what’s inside.

• kswck2

If a can is not broken open, it will be fine. A dented can does not automatically mean the food is bad. If you drop a can on the floor and it dents, the contents don't go bad immediately. If you pop a hole in it however, toss it out. 

I think you'll be fine.  That's a small dent.

No, you wont get botulism. You don't touch a can if it's dented and the top is bubbled, if it's just a dent then the seal hasn't been breached and it's fine. I haven't seen a bubble can for years, nowadays the shops have more sense but just a dent is fine.