Driving accross the state SoCal-Co ?

We are planning on driving to Colorado from SoCal in November (Thanksgiving week) I was wondering if you could give me any tips for the road trip. Any places to avoid or if we need tire chains for snow. Anything helps. I would really appreciate it 💙 any dangerous roads during that time, where the snow starts. Literally anything. THANK YOU ❤️❤️

• drip

You can not have chains on your tires for every and any roads.  A good all weather tire is fine,

Only if you plan on driving up into the mountains you may need chains. Weather adviser reports usually tell you if they are required to have on your cars to be driving up in the mountains,

I would play it by ear. It can snow at that time of year (it is snowing in Denver today). The Interstates are cleared very efficiently and you will almost always be able to drive I 70 or I 40. On the other hand your chances of driving through Yosemite via Tioga Pass are practically zero. That said, there are lots of byways that are worth seeing. Just watch the weather.