Marybel asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

How much do kennel staff make an hour in California? ?

In a veterinary clinic 

I don't even know what they make in my state, much less yours.

(c/p)  How much does a Kennel Assistant make in California? The average salary for a Kennel Assistant is $13.16 per hour in California, which is 27% above the national average.

Average Kennel Assistant Salaries in California | Indeed.comwww.indeed.com › Salaries › Kennel Assistant

I have no idea how current this information is.  This is world wide & a local search would be more appropriate.

Minimum wage .................

That would depend on in which country you reside in and your local wage rates: Here is Germany  my daughter makes  around1200 euros per month

It’s a per clinic wage, the only set wage is minimum set by state or federal laws.

The more skills you can bring to a clinic to work there or experience, the more the job usually pays.  All depending on the exact position.

I worked as a lab assistant, made just above minimum wage.  Once I learned how to handle the blood (run the tests etc) draw blood from patients and work on the computer doing the logs, my pay went up by $8.00 per hour above and beyond minimum.

That position generally pays min wage..  Or slightly above min wage

wages for that occupation are not set by the state - so it varies.