Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

If there are a lot of guys like him, why do I only like him?

He is not the only tall blonde guy with glasses in the world. In fact, there are a lot of guys at my high school who look very similar to him. Yet I only like this ONE guy. Why is this? I don't understand my own feelings, I'm 17.

• Hayley

You like him due to the fact that there is only one of him on Earth.

• T J

There is more to a person than looks, there is something special about him that attracts you, but only you know what it is.

• Ana

Have you ever considered that there are reasons to like a guy besides only his looks/height? For example, maybe his intelligence, personality, behavior, wealth, confidence, morals, and popularity? 

Would you date a rapist, murdering broke loser without a job, if he was “hot blonde and tall”? Don’t be dumb/shallow. 

Although I agree blonde guys are the best, you should look for other attributes too. Intelligence, financial success and good morals and loyalty to you are the most important ones 

u like his personality a lot. he must have interacted with u too..best of luck ,and if not just always be his friend. tc.

What you have to remember is that firstly beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that just because you find someone attractive does not necessarily mean all other women will feel the same way. The other thing that you need to be aware of is the the physical connection is not the most important factor when getting into a relationship with someone. On the contrary, it is more crucial to look for an emotional connection as it contributes to a more meaningful bond than physical attributes.

I only like one guy too. But that does not mean he will want to date