Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Pregnant or Boobs Growing or Birtb Control Side Affect ?

I am a 16 year old girl, I am on pill birth control and my breasts are very sore. I had sex October 12th and it is October 25th. I’m very good about taking me birth control correctly and he even pulled out. Could I be pregnant or just boobs growing?

• alan P

It's very unlikely that you could be pregnant.  If you take the pill carefully, which you are doing, then there is a less than 1% chance of getting pregnant per year of having regular sex.  Pulling out as well seems over the top although in the unlikely event of the pill failing you obviously have less chance of getting pregnant if the semen is outside you rather than in.  But finishing inside is a normal part of love making.  If you want to be extra careful why not ask him to wear a condom, there are some very thin ones available. 

Most likely just a reaction to your pills.  Read the information that comes with your pills so that you understand how they work and what the possible side effects might be.  

If you are taking your pill correctly - you won't get pregnant.  The pill stops ovulation.  If taken correctly - you don't ovulate.  No ovulation means no egg - which means no pregnancy no matter how often you have sex.

(and he doesn't even need to pull out - that isn't birth control anyway.)