Does anyone really believe that Biden isn't going to pack the Supreme Court which has been 9 justices for 150 years? I know he wants my M15.?

• Ian

Trump has loaded the SC with Republicans.  Had Obama have loaded the SC with Democrats, you would be going insane about it.  You do know that being a conservative actually harms your soul, don't you?

Do you use it for hunting? How many 223 rounds doe it take to kill a deer. My WWII Mauser usually get a kill with one round.

• Dave

What's an M15? You don't need it any how, I fired an M-16 in basic 35 years ago, and I don't need one today.......................so you could do without your M15

There hasn't been a Mitch McConnell cheating like he is in the last 150 years either.

150 years... I didn't realise Ginsberg was there for so long but makes sense.