If a man has sex with a pre-op pre-hormone trans woman, is that man gay?

• Robin

No as he is attracted to femininity and not masculinity 

yes.

he's also gay if he knowingly has sex with a post-op post-hormone trans "woman". a man is a man, regardless of how much you mutilate his genitals.

Technically yes. But considering she'd probably also look like a woman and that's a lot of where the attraction is, it's a bit of a grey area. Personally penis's and anal sex (even with women) turn me off completely.

I got to the conclusion because, as a straight man, while having sex with a pre-op trans man would technically be straight, I couldn't see myself being turned on by a masculine body, voice, muscles, lots of body hair. All the secondary traits of a male, even though they'd have a vagina (which I am very much turned on by).

Yes, obviously. Post op is going to be a problem.

Male + Female = Straight relationship

• reme_1

Physically the pre op/pre hormone man is still a male no matter what the individual  feels inside. 

Yes.

If the tranny looks like a man and has a beautiful penis, it is gay sex even if the tranny thinks he's a woman.  

You know trans aren't actually naturally occurring. Are all the gang rapists in prison gay? Packs of male monkeys do each other until they're mature then they turn to women. Me and my friends tried to get naked pictures of women or the slow VCR button. Sorry Chapo.