Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 month ago

If your psychic told you that your neighbors are Russian spies but she senses that they're needed to avert a nuclear conflict what do you do?

Basically, she claims that in her psychic visions, their covert activities will have a 40% chance of allowing Russia to obtain enough military technology to surpass and even cripple the USA, but any interference will lead to an even more complicated series of events that have a 80% chance of starting a nuclear conflict within several months.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Buzz
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

I would just go back to sleep. 

• 4 weeks ago

Psychics are frauds, or mentally ill.  If psychic phenomena were real, it could be verified with an experiment.  Look up what James Randi has done to debunk it.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Alpha

• 4 weeks ago

I don't personally follow the gullible people's belief in mythological beings such as 'psychics', religions, faeries, Unicorns etc...  Perhaps you should stop eating magic mushrooms and read some real news and not fake made up crap.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I have never used a psychic, but if I did and they told me that.

I would laugh at them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

All psychics are frauds. I wouldn’t give her money.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

President Putin has been averting wars not starting them ? 

Putin stopped full on war in Syria - US wanted war in Syria 

US wants war 

Putin is the peacemaker 

• 1 month ago

You stop listening to psychics.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'd ask her for the winning lotto numbers.

• 1 month ago

i wouldnt believe them cause i dont believe in psychics

• JJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I would intervene and then bet someone a million dollars that there will be a nuclear conflict within the next year.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.