Is 25 dollars per 50 rounds the usual price for 10mm ammo or just pricey because of the demand?

Favorite Answer

Not a bad price. Here most are $35 / 50 rounds. I do not buy them BUT, I remember the stores that are gouging. I will never set foot in those again. I just recently bought 2- 9MM pistols, ammo is scarce to be able to shoot them. SO why buy new guns if you can not enjoy shooting them ? It was a long time since I bought a new gun, it WILL be a long time till I buy another (if I can not even shoot them)

ADDED : I was just logging out, I read an article yahoo news, that says Remington is laying off more workers. Remington is also an ammunition manufacturer. Why do you think they do not shift to making ammo ? Something is very wrong here. You know "they" told us the 2nd Amendment protects the right to own firearms. "They" said the way is to end availability to buy ammunition, which is NOT protected. < SEE ?

Why is there an ammunition shortage ... this is more insidious then I see anyone realizing.

• Quinn

It's actually a pretty decent price. I've seen some here for over $30 per 50 rounds.

Not a bad price. I shoot 10 mm and would buy it for that price.

You will love your 10 mm. Fantastic gun.

Other than 22 ammo,   figure 40 cents or more per round.   

As of October 2020, $25 per box of [50] 10mm rounds is about the average going rate.

Depending on the manufacturer, I've seen the prices both a little lower and a little higher. Personally, I'd buy up as many boxes as I could at that price just because they are hard to find!

Update: before all the Chīnēse Wūhăn virus hysteria started, 50 rounds of 10mm ammo went for $15 to $18 per box, depending on the manufacturer.

Source(s): I own three firearms chambered in 10mm.

10mm is not a real popular round so there is always a premium charge for it.