criminal justice help plz??

You are patrol officer responding to a call of a female who is walking in the middle of the street “talking” to herself. As you drive up on her, you notice she is not wearing any clothes. As you approach her, she begins walking towards you. What do you do? How should you treat this person?

• Foofa

If I'm a cop in my own city I couldn't approach her unless she was actively involved in a violent crime (under my state's interpretation of Martin v. Boise). So I'd probably just roll down the window of my cruiser and ask her to move out of traffic (as that's basically all I'm legally allowed to do). 

This JUST happened in my State.  The Officer slowly walked toward he woman talking to her all the time, pulled a blanket out of his car, wrapped it around her, walked her to his car and then took her to the hospital.

That's what the police do.