RICK
Lv 7
RICK asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Who else now realizes New Englands success was Brady not  Belichick?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

even though I don't like Brady or Belichick I'm going to have to agree with you.

• 1 month ago

Pats have other problems beyond just losing Brady.  Every week, their defense looks worse and worse, and that was what made them competitive the last couple years Brady was there.  Plus, the Covid disruptions haven't helped a team that needs to adjust to a new QB.

• 1 month ago

The fans always knew that and so did Belichick probably the only one that didn't know it was Brady.

• 1 month ago

It’s still early, and I don’t expect Brady to be as good as in the last four games or the Patriots be as bad as in the last two for the remainder of the season.

Does anybody remember last season when the Patriots and Brady looked unstoppable and the defense was setting up records?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

it's certainly starting to look that way... still to soon to say for certain.

• Katy M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I thought we always knew that. Or at the very least that TB was a very important component.

• bill
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I'm not sure the Pats will make the playoffs for a good 5 yrs now since there is nothing special at all about them player wise. They got nuthin'.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.