Atheists - Why do you deny the millions who have spoken directly with God?

Hear, O heavens, and listen, earth, for the LORD says: "I raised boys and raised them, but they transgressed against me. ” Taurus knows his owner. Her husband's bed is a donkey. But Israel did not know, Don't worry about my people. " boo! Sinful people. Bad people are online. A generation of the wicked! Rebellious children. They turned away from God. They rejected holy Israel. I'm back. Why do they keep beating? Why are you protesting? He shook his head, And the heart is faint. Between: Not in it Again, he was injured Online or offline No one drowned in the street. 

Your country is lost. Your city is on fire. Aliens are eating this earth in front of you. However, they are lonely and strangers. The daughter of Zion is a vine.  The train into the city is very hot. If the ruler has not saved him. We want to be like Sodom Samkiel Gomorrah. Kings of Sodom, hear the word of the Lord. Obey the laws of God's people in Gomorrah.

How many do I know? God said that. "Shower The sheep were burned The meat is full. Bulls, sheep and goats This is not an option for me. When you're in front of me. Who said that Cut me out of the room Dont miss. Don't bring any more empty offers! Incense annoys me: Moon news, Sabbath, Sex Call Assembly. I can't stand the party. I hate the new moon and the feasts. It is a burden to me; I can not support them. When you reach your hand to serve God I will hide your face from you; And if you pray often, I will not listen This is so.

LOL..why do you deny the truth of the millions who claim to have spoken to a different god?  Why do you deny the testimony of the many thousands who claim to have been abducted by aliens?  Why do you dismiss the claims of the thousands who say they've encountered bigfoot?

The answer?  Because those claims are without any support or evidential merit, and should be, thus, dismissed as nothing more than hot air.  You dismiss the claims of everyone who says they converse with any god other than your particular favorite skydaddy, and then have the audacity to ask why I do the same, only including your fairy tale, as well?

• Doc

Because it's a load of Hoarse Sh!t , that's why. Have you ever noticed that all the people who talk to god , never have anything new to offer ? The Amazing Randi exposed Peter Popoff as a fake who got his instructions from his wife, and not god as claimed. People still throw millions his way, just to hear him say what they already  read in the bible. He never cured anyone , but that doesn't matter. People will keep telling themselves it's real, and some may convince themselves it is. Even when shown for a FACT it isn't.

which god did they speak to

or do you deny the millions of other gods too

No worries,

thanks for the heads up. (YAWN..ZZZZZZZZZZZZ)

→ It's because of they don't exist ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• More people claim to be abducted so maybe you got God  confused with ALF's .

Their complete idiocy is why obviously

You mean the millions who have asserted they have spoken to god but given no evidence for it? Because they are entirely unconvincing. The evidence they give shouldnt convince a five year old and it wont convince me. The number of people who believe a thing has nothing to do with the truth of what they believe.

Christians, why do you deny the millions who have spoken directly with Allah?  The millions who have personal experiences with the Hindu gods? Or various other spiritual figures?

• Jeff

Millions?  It's actually BILLIONS.  But the MILLIONS applies to how many DIFFERENT GODS they claim to have spoken to.  All of them claim THEIRS is the right one, all the others are wrong.  There are BILLIONS of muslims who make that claim, saying that the billions of christians are wrong, while NOBOBY has ANY PROOF.  And, round & round we go -- while everyone HATES on everyone else!