How do I apologise?

I said something about someone in a group, I want to apologise to that person but if I call them people will thing I’m begging to be their friend. Plus the person is a narcissist so they might react different. How is the best way without looking like I’m begging just to apologise cause I don’t want her thinking I hate her

Narcissist is an easy word to use about people and seems to be very popular of late. It doesn't really mean much without some sort of explanation.

If you are genuinely sorry for your mistake (we ALL make them!), you can send a simple text message to say something like, "I apologise if I upset you", which is not actually an admission that you were wrong if you read it carefully! 

What is more important, though: showing respect to this person by apologising, or what other people will think? 

Good Luck!

Don't ever apologize to a narcissist.  Go NO CONTACT with this person.  Unless they're having police and doctors beat you up and torture you, stop worrying about what people think of you.  Consider checking out some of Richard Gannon's videos on youtube about codependency, etc, and seeking professional help from a PSYCHOLOGIST.................  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqELiFjef5E

Youtube thumbnail

&t=15s