LRL
LRL asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Frequent peeing?

Sometimes i would have to pee really bad that i cant control it coming out. I try to hit the bathroom every 5 minutes. I had accidents and theyre really embarassing. I get UTIs really often. Why do i have bladder problems all of a sudden?

Get seen by a doctor and do some Kigali exercises to strengthen your bladder muscles. 

You need to get this checked by your doctor.  It is not normal to have to urinate as frequently as you do.  Unless you are pregnant or have a pre-existing condition, these issues you list are problems that need to be resolved.  UTI's can also happen if you have a very bad immune system or take certain medications but again, this needs to be determined by a medical professional and not some random strangers online.

• CB

Diabetes and a host of other maladies that would be better served by seeing your PCP.