Baptism of the Holy Ghost Experiences?

Receiving the Baptism of the Holy Ghost, not that water baptism thingy

But receiving the Real Promise of the Father

Experiences?

(And please, not those fake experiences where you start making up your own language, but the Real one, where God gives you utterance through His spirit)

Favorite Answer

Read Acts 2:1-4 for the fulfillment of the promise of the "Comforter", "Spirit of Truth", Holy Spirit, from John 14-15-16.

Here's what happens when you have true baptism with the HS.

Act 2:2  And suddenly a sound came out of the heaven as borne along by the rushing of a mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 

Act 2:3  And tongues as of fire appeared to them, being distributed; and it sat upon each of them. 

Act 2:4  And they were all filled of the Holy Spirit, and began to speak in other languages, as the Spirit gave them utterance. ...

Act 2:8  And how do we each hear in our own dialect in which we were born? 

Act 2:9  Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, 

Act 2:10  Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya around Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, 

Act 2:11  Cretans and Arabians, we hear them speaking the great things of God in our own languages. 

So you look for three things: 1) the sound of a mighty wind, 2) tongues as of fire resting on people and 3) speaking in known languages you were never taught.

Those things happened twice in the Bible in Ac 2 and 10.  The purpose of them was to convince the Christian Jews that the Christian Gentiles were equal to them spiritually (Ac 11:18; 15:8-9).  Once its purpose was accomplished, there was no need for it any more and we were left with only one baptism, water baptism (Ac 8:35-39; 10:47-48; Eph 4:5).  Anyone telling you that they have or had some sort of baptism of the HS going on with them is simply lying to you.

Recall that HS baptism was only promised to some (Ac 1:4), never commanded like water baptism.

That "water baptism thingy" is the real thing. The idea of Holy Spirit (only) baptism came into being only after certain people "botched" water baptism, by changing the words or employing other, novel procedures that were contrary or inferior to what Jesus originally commanded and approved.

Absolutely. I've taken classes on activating Holy Sacred-Fire. 

It is the same energy that appeared as cloven tongues of Fire 

on Pentecost-Day. 

My understanding is that it can appear as a ball of metallic gold-Fire, 

silvery white-fire or violet purple-Fire. These are the most important

colors while other hues have different purposes: 

For example: green-Fire brings healing and prosperity. 

Red/Pink-Fire is love. Blue-Fire is will-power/protection.  

There are many gifts of the Holy Ghost, not just ONE of tongues.

God granted the Holy Ghost to Gift me with Several Gifts. Praise God.

Also, i would like to point out the Biggest Gift a person receives after being Holy Ghost Baptized, is their HEART CHANGES. They are no longer the same person they were before.

Also, i would like to point out, The Holy Ghost departs Gifts to a person depending on their Spiritual level they have attained. NOWHERE in Scriptures does it teach the Holy Spirit gives a Gift immediately upon being Baptized.

The Holy Ghost gives gifts as the Holy Ghost see fit to give them. The More Spiritual you become, the more the Holy Spirit is likely to bestow upon you a Gift.

Those who are at a higher Spiritual level, tend to have more Gifts then a person who is a babe in the Word of God.

How then does a person get more Spiritual? By feeding the Spirit that is within you. How does a person feed the Spirit within them? By reading the Word of God, over and over and over and over and over and over again. The Word of God is meat for the Spirit. You would not go one day without feeding your Flesh, why on Earth would you go one day without feeding your Spirit by reading the Word of God? dumb humans.

What makes you think speaking in tongues isn't a genuine experience of the holy spirit

I've prayed for years to God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, that they reveal themselves to me and guide me, but all I get is witches, shamans, gurus, etc, pretending to be god or guardian angels.  I met a satanist that repented saying he experienced the holy spirit and it included a love for everyone on the planet.  Part of me suspects he's just being helped by a group of shamans. I've not met any God, Christ, or holy spirit, in my spiritual journeys, despite my believing in them, wholeheartedly.  Maybe I need to start seeing the God within everyone, but there's too much evil within them, so maybe God is evil, I mean, he drowns people, burns people, creates a reality in which blood sacrifices empower people and the living must keep eating the living to keep living, etc.