Do you think that Mark Henry should've won the WWE championship in 2013?

So after the phony retirement promo on Raw, Mark Henry entered into feud with John Cena. It was around in July of 2013. Which ended up with them clashing for the WWE championship at the Money In The Bank pay-per-view event. John Cena ended up retaining of course. But did any of you believe this was a good time for Mark Henry to win the championship? I remember at the time, the crowd was going wild for him at that match. It just felt like the perfect moment. But that's just my personal opinion. What about you all?

Favorite Answer

Yes he should of have won the title back than in 2013.

It's all about story line, nothing to say

• If The WWE Writing Teams was going to write a story line and build a path of destruction for Mark Henry on 2013 similar to the path of destruction and Wrestlers who were sent to The Hospital during Mark Henry's 2011 Quest for The World Heavyweight Title? Absolutely, I would have been in favor of that. However, since WWE had no plans to do that? Oh well.

• Adam

No I don't. I think if he did he wouldn't have held it for long as where do you go with that. Unless they'd finally pulled the trigger on a Cena Heel turn, bascially had Mark decimate him and Cena take the attitude "Can't beat him join him", it would have been a bad move.