Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 1 month ago

Do you like to wash your own car or take it thru the car wash?

Update:

The reason i ask is because i want to decide if i want to wash my first car myself or just take it thru the car wash and let those big fat roller mops do it in general. 

Update 2:

Thank you for your answer Armouror-All. I like those car products by the way. They make my dash and tires shiny.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I wash all my own Vehicles when i was in the Military one of my Jobs was to wash the section vehicles it is easy and Only takes a few Minutes

• 1 month ago

I tend to wash my own cars - either in front of my house, or at one of those self-serve deals with the brush and pressure sprayer.

I enjoy spending a few minutes going over the car and checking to see if anything needs attention.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I try to hand wash, but with this broke leg, I'll have to run her thru a machine pretty soon. Lots of ash from CA fires, it shows on a white car.

No, I am Not:: "Lazy". I have $109,000 total in hospital costs.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I usually wash it myself cause I'm really poor.  Most car washes these days are hand wash.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Had some pretty heavy rain last night so I should be good for a while.

• F
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Ever felt the brushes in a car wash? They are nylon and scratch you paint badly. Use a bucket and sponge (actually several buckets).

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I have washed my own car for half a century.  When a car wash or it's employees make damage, try to get the damage removed.  It won't happen.

• 1 month ago

💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛

• Lv 7
    1 month ago

I wash my car at home sometimes, but I prefer to take it to the car wash because it's faster. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I like to wash my own car. It’s better for the paint and the environment.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.