Onenonly asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Are there any good dog transporters out there ?

I need to ship my new puppy from michigan all the way to Phoenix Arizona m (it’s a apbt)   She’s a puppy and she is only 11 weeks old I would fly but some airlines don’t allow pitbulls on a plane 

(c/p) Feds Say Airlines Can't Ban Pit Bulls or Other Dog Breeds From Flying. Just over a year after Delta Airlines announced that “pit bull type dogs” were not welcome on flights, the U.S. Department of Transportation released a statement that forbids airlines from banning dogs based on their breed.Aug 16, 2019

Feds Say Airlines Can't Ban Pit Bulls or Other Dog Breeds ...www.travelandleisure.com › Trip Ideas › Pet Travel

https://www.google.com/search?q=are+apbt+allowed+o...

If the puppy is small enough to fit in a small carrier that would fit down at your feet, you could carry him on the plane with you.  With this information you can tell the airlines that you know that it is not illegal to transport a pit bull on an airplane.

Look in the Phoenix phone book.  There are transporters listed.

• ?

Can't help you (not living in America) but two comments - can't you find a Pit Bull puppy closer to where you, presumably, live and second, why not make this a trip/vacation and go pick up this puppy yourself so she doesn't have to suffer the trauma of being shipped by strangers (even if you'll be a stranger but at least you'll care about what happens to her during the long journey!), which is bound to happen.  

Can't her breeder make these arrangements, if it has to happen?

Royal Paws is a private company that transports dogs door to door. Google one near you.

Not that I know of