Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why is USA so sexist, since they never had a female President?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Because american woman have anger issues  . Look at Hillary she would go ballistic if someone scrutinized  her . 

• 4 weeks ago

Our current president is a whiney b**ch. Does that count?

• 4 weeks ago

It's a long, complex story that had its genesis in the culture of many years ago, maybe even back as far as the hunter/gatherer days. Hopefully, we're near the time and headed fairly certainly to the times when women will face no obstacles other than those that men face. 

• 4 weeks ago

This is what I mean when I say, Look BACK sometimes. One hundred years ago it was utterly inconceivable that a woman would ever run for Vice-President, never mind President. Now you've had - what, half a dozen? - female candidates over the last 20 years or so.

It's only a matter of time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Picking on the USA again you dummy. Their are plenty of governments that have never had a female head of state.

• 4 weeks ago

Gender is not a qualification for president.  Look at the past candidates.  The people didn't think they were worthy of office.  If Condoleza Rice had run the narrative may be different.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

My country Bangladesh most of the time chose female chiefs. 

But USA didn't make that mistake. Some sexism is good unless it gets too extreme

• 4 weeks ago

Women have been legally disadvantaged since the founding of the country.  Initially voters had to have a certain minimum value of property--but women were forbidden to own property!  These laws were gradually trimmed away, but still women only were given a federal right to vote 100 years ago.  Meanwhile they continued to be brainwashed.  My maternal grandmother never voted because she heard in church that the Bible said a woman should not sit in judgment over men.

• 4 weeks ago

I'm old fashioned but a male always produced more strength than a female.

The USA is a very strong nation.  Many women will not vote for a female.  Also God wants a woman listening to her husband because he is the Spiritual Leader of the Family.  We are still very much a Christian nation.  We'll see better this election.

• 4 weeks ago

It's not sexist to choose officials on the basis of merit and qualifications rather than on gender.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Only males have to register for the draft. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.