Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Amazon is selling Lysol spray again at an 11 dollar markup from it’s pre-covid price ?

I guess if coronavirus has one positive outcome it pushed Jeff Bezos past the 200 billion mark.

It's the law of supply and demand.

• ennui

A couple months ago I read that Bezos had made $40 billion to date during the pandemic. While I didn't factcheck it, I have no doubt he did... and continues to rake in billions. I guess if people are really that desperate to get Lysol, they'll pay that. I certainly won't. I don't use it anyhow. There are other products that kill germs, too.

.

>> Viruses are germs. Germs can be bacteria or a virus. Bacteria are one-celled organisms that live everywhere -- some are beneficial and some are not. A virus is a tiny organism that needs a host to multiply. They evolve quickly and are not affected by antibiotics.

That’s more than an $11 markup. You can get Lysol spray for less than $5. 

It also helps yahoo if you use the link. That’s why yahoo keeps pushing the article. This is like the 3rd time I’ve seen the exact article. 

He's a greedy rich liberal Democrat exploiting covid.

Lysol wipes are stupid.

People using hand sanitizer are morons. Covid is not a germ based virus.

Common sense means washing your hands with soap, bathing, and staying clean at home. Not investing in bullcrap.