HaVE you ever been concerned about someone on yahoo answers? I mean Genuinely concerned!?

If i every found myself being concerned about anyone on Yahoo Answers i wood stop coming on.

Yes I sure have.

• Lili

Many times, but I won't post their names here.  Sometimes they've been Anonymous, but I can always recognize their styles.

Yes, we've got a lot of mentally-ill posters, including the ones that basically post the same sort of thing over and over, and some who just post about their many problems.  You get the impression that Yahoo is their only "friend," so to speak.

Then there are people who simply make things up. I'm not talking about the ones who obviously do it for fun, just to troll. They are mere annoyances. I mean the ones who regularly fabricate elaborate tales about themselves. You can tell their stories are fabrications because they often aren't familiar with certain details of the situations or places they claim to be in and make obvious mistakes.  You really have to wonder what's fueling these online charades, what's going on in their lives.

Suffice it to say that we've got quite a few posters who seem to be in need of intensive psychiatric care.  That's not even to include the virulent racists and anti-Semites, the people who believe in loony conspiracy theories, and the political hysterics, who are mostly Trumpkins and who post genuinely insane claims about liberal Democrats. They're in another category from the ones I suspect are mentally ill, though some of them may be clinically ill as well.

No i just come here to troll like everyone else this site is for 13 year olds look at the terms and conditions

So far, no. With all those trolls that are trying to control YA, I wouldn't waste my time being concerned about them. But if it was a well-known user then yes, I would be very concerned.