write some code that repeatedly reads a value from console input into s until at last a "Y" or "y" or "N" or "n" has been entered.?

2 Answers

  • Win
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

    Use keydown or keyup function to tell what character has been key'ed down.

  • 1 month ago

    Maybe we could if you'd care to tell us in what programming language you'd like the code to be written?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.