?
? asked in TravelUnited KingdomLondon · 1 month ago

Are most landlords of houses and shops in London not English?

Politically Correct be honest for once, have you ever walked through an Arab area dressed like that?

There is a lot of foreign money in London. Harrods is an obvious one. There are a lot of rich Nigerians, Russians and Arabs buying up the expensive properties. I saw a tv programme on it once. 

Having had occasion to serve party wall notices on owners in Saudi Kensington, with a dozen flats, all were leased and sublet, sometimes twice and with the freeholders I was having to negotiate with 30 different people, not one of which was English.

• If we confine the question to London I'd say that's 95% certain. 

well done, dumb, dumb

you have finally stumbled onto something you cannot deny

while you were wasting your time blaming Labour, the conservatives were busy selling Great Britain to foreigners

"PRIVATIZATION" who do you think owns GB ?

Thatcher creating housing boom and rental generation, pricing out brits from home ownership

royal family are foreigners

born in a barn, conservative PM boris johnson is from turkish muslim stock

capitalism does not care where the dirty/blood money comes from

I live in a building of 4 flats in London.  When I bought my leasehold everyone was English except the basement flat which was bought by an alcoholic Irishman who eventually set it on fire.  Over the years the flats have been sold and resold many times.  The basement is now owned by an American.  The ground floor is owned by a Frenchman and the first floor is now owned by an Indian.  All of them are renting out their flats.  Some of them may be Great British citizens as well as citizens of their own countries, impossible to know but they all have funny accents.  I think my building is fairly typical.