Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Should drugs be legalized?

Marijuana is now legal in most states. now it's time for them to legalize LSD, MDMA, magic mushrooms and other psychedelic drugs.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I think that marijuana and psychedelic mushroom should be legalized.  Regulated, but legalized.  They are a plant and fungus in their natural state and aren't even really processed.  And, like alcohol and tobacco, there should be age restrictions.

I think that other drugs should be decriminalized, but not made outright legal.  At least for simple possession.  Decriminalized means you won't go to jail for having them but you still might face some negative repercussions like a fine or community service or attending a drug education / rehab course.  Drug abuse isn't a criminal issue, it's a medical issue.  Jail neither deters people from doing drugs nor does it address the underlying addiction.

Any crimes committed while on drugs would still be crimes obviously and we could still keep things like manufacturing, distributing, or transporting these harder drugs as criminal offenses.

I'm also in favor of needle exchange locations.  People could go there to get clean needles and do their drugs if they want.  It would reduce the transmission of diseases and they'd be under at least some observation in case they started overdosing.

• 1 month ago

No, it shouldn't be hun.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No way should they be legal.

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Cannibus is a plant that has medicinal properties.  Yes legalize all drugs. Alcohol is worse than heroin and Crack. Yet it's legal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

weed is legal here in canada..... we should decriminalize the opioids and give them free to the addicts rather than them getting it from the dealers. give it to them in safe settings so they don't od and burden paramedics

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think you have done too many drugs over your lifetime, and you have brain damage.  Why do you ask a moronic question, dude???

• 1 month ago

So much trolling today!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.