Ryan
Lv 7
Ryan asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

Were Everton given a reality check today vs the saints?

Still think they are a very good team and at the very least should be finishing in a Europa League place this season but this is the first time where they've looked mid table average this season, were very lucky vs Liverpool but I thought they did well enough in that game to proud of themselves. Against Southampton today they were just poor

7 Answers

Relevance
  • August
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

This is what happens when you turn up expecting a win. Soton were the team who  really wanted to win it but i don't think the return leg will be the same result 

• all depends on the overall mentality of the team, but in anycase there isn't really any gimme's, so right now i would expect eventually to finish  fighting fo the ECL place or fighting for a europa place.....just depends, you know football as well me,  it's unpredictable

• 1 month ago

They'll lose af ew more games yet, so will everyone else including ourselves.

After 38 games I know we'll have put more points on the board than anybody else.

How we do it,  doesn't matter. After 38 Premier Matches have been played we will be sitting 1st in the table ^_^

we'll lose 4 more games AT MOST this season.

but we'll win the league with 87 or 88 points this year.

LFC YNWA 19 + 6 = THE GREATEST

CHAMPIONS 2020-21  - TITLE #20 COMING SOON ! ^_^

• CMD
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Happens every year some team win 5 on the bounce and they are "title contenders".

The title race doesn’t start will game 28 at the earliest.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • They were gifted a point last week.  Hope someone ends Pickford's year the way he did to VVD.  What a grub.

• snafu
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Everton were comprehensively outplayed.  And ill discipline is costing them.  

• Stilty
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I don't they needed it, did anyone but their own fans buy them as top 4 candidates to begin with, not with that defence/GK. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.