Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

If most my family dies of Covid-19 what should I do with the money I will inherit ?

I am one of the lucky ones who already have the virus so am immune now. 

• ?
    Favorite Answer

The immunity question is still to be determined with COVID-19, and many experts actually believe it is possible that people who have been infected with the virus once can get sick again and infect others.

Therefore, you're likely not immune.

• Shark

go toa bar and buy drinks for everybody but don't forget your covid mask

you can get it again. Depending  on the size of the inheritance is what you can do with it.  if its small, treat your your self to something nice you want. If it is a large inheritance

invest it wisely and  good luck.

• art

hate to be the one to break it to you but people who have had it before are catching it again because the virus in mutating all the time, and any money that you inherit will probably be used to pay for all the funerals that your talking about

HAHAHAHAHAH Good one! I wish you would get it.

• Foofa

You could always give the money to COVID-19 research as with so many strains floating around you're very likely to catch it again. 

Stick it in your ears and swim to Jamaica