Asep
Asep asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Latinx people: how do you feel about the word “latinx”?

And why are people saying that now anyways? I usually see colleges and news articles using it

Ok so the word “latinx” is supposed to include all the genders as opposed to the word “latino” which apparently only applies to men.

Favorite Answer

The only people who use that word are militant white Leftist hipsters under 30.  My cousin, who is Latino read the word and said "What the Eff is Latinks?"

I am 100% white.  German 50%, English 25%, Scotish 25%.

I think it's time for Latinx people to go home.

What the heck is that X mean???    Sounds fishy to me. Latinos Don’t play that game!  We are not BLACK! 

I have never heard of it, let alone know what it means.  Latin is not a very descriptive name to begin with since Latin started in Italy and spread from there.  There are lots of Latin based languages.  Before the country of Spain, the region in Latin Roman times was Hispania, so I am still a fan of Hispanic.