Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What will you do if Trump wins the election?

Pop champagne in the middle of Portland?

• Gary

Thank my lucky stars enough people saw through the lefts "trojan horse candidate" to keep Kamaltoe Harris and Nazi Pelosi out of the white house!! THEN start preparing for the next 4 years of LIEberal left socialist demoCROOK supporters and politicians rioting, looting, pillaging, assaulting, murdering and destroying property because they're party didn't win the election AGAIN!! Hopefully the dems also lose they're majority in the house and lose seats in the senate too because IF the house remains under dem control and or the senate falls to the dems our political system WILL be deadlocked until the 2022 midterms and again NOTHING will get done in our federal government as the dems in congress again REFUSE to work with the executive branch for the good of the PEOPLE like we've had for Trump's first term as POTUS! We will be stuck with the dem controlled congress AGAIN trying to remove a duly elected president contrary to the wishes of the voters while refusing to work on legislation for the PEOPLE because we didn't vote for Harris/Biden like THEY wanted!!

• Sandy

look up, smile and thank God!!

Enjoy watching my state wave good bye to the United States and the Goofy A s s  Electoral College. 

Watch my 401K grow another 20% and retire.   

I will shower in the warm salty flow of Liberal tears as I make my rounds collecting on my bets for another term for my God and Savior President Donald John Trump, hero of the masses.

Stand up for AMERICA!  And SLAP sown ANTI-AMERICAN Traders!!  Go USA!   VOTE TRUMP! 

Lord no. We've just gone through four years of the country being attacked by socialists. It will be a very somber moment for me. I want to remember it.

Don't get liberals drunk. They act too savage.

Catch the first grater to Germany.