Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

The entire Conservative Movement is in disarray. Seems all they have left is Whining & Blaming the Press. Isn't that what Losers Do?

It's the press's fault, its BLM, it anything but reality. That seems to be the problem with Conservatism today. They cannot debate their issues on the facts as most Americans do not like their policies. And now under Trump, they see the entire conservative movement trashed and replaced with the Trump movement of spending like a sailor on leave, moving away from our allies and towards dictators. The hypocrisy of Conservatism, is laid bare for all to see. They are supporting a Non Conservative crook.  

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you're a never-Trumper so you can add not listening to anything you all have to say, to your list.

• 1 month ago

You are the epitome of the low-info voter.  And the low-maturity voter.

• 1 month ago

Watch talkin' bout Willis; we be winning ! ! 

• L.F.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I can see why MSNBC gets on their nerves:

A) "“We literally left this White House a pandemic playbook that would have showed them how to respond before the virus reached our shores,” fmr. Pres. Obama says, discussing Trump admin.’s Covid-19 response. “They probably used it to…prop up a wobbly table."

B) Rachel Maddow shares highlights from new reporting from the New York Times that Donald Trump has a previously unknown Chinese bank account from which he withdrew millions of dollars after he became president, and conducted millions of dollars in real estate deals after he became president, with people connected to the Chinese government.

C) Trump fans chant "CNN sucks," prompting Trump to rail against MSNBC staffer Ali Velshi. He then gloats over Velshi getting hit by a rubber bullet in Minneapolis.

Ari Velshi: It actually happened live on TV, @realDonaldTrump, and was nothing like you describe. But when you’re way down in the polls 10 days before a Presidential election, and lying about me to a crowd who likely has no idea who I am, you’re clearly in trouble

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Fact is that Americans aren't a monolithic ideology which fits cleanly under the two party system. No one supports either party, but you people keep telling us to vote against ourselves because no one else can win.

• 1 month ago

I can still remember when the cons were for balanced budgets

• 1 month ago

Yes thats correct.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.