Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 month ago

Which of these stocks is a better value Ericsson (Eric) trading at $12.32 or Albertsons (ACI) trading at $14.82?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You really should not be asking strangers.

• 1 month ago

To trade stock using the advice found here on Yahoo is the most foolish thing you can do.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Do your own homework. How else do you Learn? 

• Steve
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I looked at each of their statistics. Im not moved to feel good about either stock due to debt and/or share count. I think you should look elsewhere for a stock to buy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You really should not be asking strangers.

• 1 month ago

If you are looking for a good value  stock go with Ford Motors (F) instead. 

• 1 month ago

Bought ERIC over 20 years ago and sold it around todays price, I would not ever buy back in this stock. 

Albertsons.......Ive followed for a long time ago.  The company has been bought out years ago. Its not the same company it was before. Union is constantly asking for more and this aways hurts the stock. 

• 1 month ago

I would rather own $ACI. That telecom equipment market is generally hard to make any real money in, and Samsung is also getting into 5G infrastructure. It will probably be at Ericsson's expense.

Ericsson also pays too much of their profits out in a small dividend. I just don't like the stock. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.