twintygers asked in SportsCycling · 1 month ago

What do women think about men that ride bicycles?

I have a car but commute on my bike to work. It is enjoyable and a great stress reliever. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

They don't think about it much.  It's fine for men to do that; it's no big deal that causes women to think anything in particular.

My brother cycles to work most days.  This is not a subject that preoccupies me.

• 4 weeks ago

Some are jealous that they can't cycle as fast as men.

• 4 weeks ago

About men in general or just you?  From another question by you, "Am I sexy? How can I look better?"  https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20201...  

Sheesh...where did you get that shirt?  Walmart or a thrift shop?  Is that a shower curtain behind you?  If I say what I'm really thinking, Yahoo would ban me for life.    

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

They think that man is active and fit and cares about his health 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Almost any where I go people want to have a conversation with me about my motorized bicycle which shifts 7 gears automatically. Most of the time it's women. Which has ended in me getting lots of dates.

Therefore you should build a motorized bicycle like the one in the picture. It'll get conversations started for you more so than a human powered bicycle will. Your coolness factor will go up and you'll start going on lots of dates.

Attachment image
    Source(s): Motorized bicycle owner and builder.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think they care about their health and are probably in great shape.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.