Aiden
Aiden asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

What can the INTJ do to become more popular?

@You're not an INTJ: that’s the biggest compliment anyone has ever given me in my life.

@Maybe if you continue sexting: are you really in the mood for sex? Right now I’m in the mood to ask a question about Joan Crawford’s up-and-coming (that means preeminent for those who don’t have their mind in the gutter), for her-soon-to-be-released biographical movie.

Who’s to say RuPaul can’t play Joan? Maybe she’s too old. But why can’t a black transvestite play the part of a white woman? Who makes the rules?

“Thought constitutes the greatness of man. Man is a reed, the feeblest thing in nature, but he is a thinking reed.”

https://www.16personalities.com/intj-personality

Maybe if you continue sexting on here like the inappropriate twot you are Airy. 

• LilyRT

accept that they're not going to be popular.  I'm an INTJ and we're just never going to fit into that niche.  but, sometimes, you can get a small group of people you feel comfortable with.  you don't have to be popular to have friends.  

You're not an INTJ. I've seen your behavior here. Don't lie on your tests.