Atheists, how the theory of evolution creates two different sexes, male and female?
- 1 month ago
Are you a idiot evolution exists
- garryLv 51 month ago
knows what evolution is , think about it you idiot ..
- davidLv 41 month ago
It was a mitotic replication error. The XX chromosomal compliment is the base package. The XY is the "wild type" mutated version.
- Pirate AM™Lv 71 month ago
Basically you are trying to use an argument from incredulity or ignorance in that since you don't understand how, or can't believe that, two sexes can evolve, evolution must be wrong. Similar arguments have been used since Darwin's time and they all are fallacies.
If you are really interested in the evolution of sex, you should be asking in the Biology section and will probably need to do some serious research as it is a complex question because their are so many varieties of sexual reproduction, for example, there are species that are both sexes, some that can switch, and some that normally reproduce by division, but can reproduce sexually.
However, if you are trying to disprove evolution, you need to review how science works as science theories are not disproved, they are replaced by theories that explain the evidence better (this is a simplistic description).
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- nineteenthlyLv 71 month ago
Why have you addressed a question about evolution to atheists? Evolution is just a fact. It has no bearing on religion. Also, why is this question in R&S and not Biology?
- Bulldog reduxLv 71 month ago
The theory of evolution doesn't create anything at all. The theory is an explanation of how observed phenomena came to be. If you're asking how sexes evolved, that's a complex question that can't be answered in 25 words or less. But you might want to learn about bacterial conjugation and an early stage of sex evolution demonstrated by the alga Volvox.
Update: Uh-oh! I see that my disaffected thumbs-downer is again on my case. He's been pursuing me for days. OK. I surrender. I give up.
- Anonymous1 month ago
Woah big fella... the theory of evolution didn't 'create' anything.
What I believe you are really asking is "How did NATURE 'think ahead' to create perfectly opposite and complimentary sex organs in plants and animals?"
That's just one of countless unanswerable questions that bubble to the surface when enormous lies are expounded and repeated over and over. Here's a few more.
- If your brain is just the result of billions of cosmic ‘accidents’ - some bug that crawled up on a beach one day - then how can you trust it for rational thought?
- How could a mindless process make a mind?
- If the combined intelligence and technology of the human race can’t produce just one living cell (let alone a self-replicating blade of grass) from scratch, how could a non-intelligent process produce the intricacies and diversity of the interdependant infrastructure of nature?
- How could inanimate matter ingeniously self-replicate?
- What caused the natural and moral constants?
- What is the basis for moral beliefs if there is no ultimate truth? If there is no ultimate truth, all you have left are opinions; and mine would be just as valid as yours.
- PaulLv 71 month ago
If you study the reproduction of simple invertebrates, that becomes quite clear. What does this have to do with atheists?
born again Christian biologist
- 1 month ago
Check this out from off the internet.