does anyone feel like covid made them lose friends?

my whole friend group was these girls who all live together (i live separately because they all lived together when i met them). We used to do everything together and now i never get invited to anything unless the invite is in the groupchat with our larger group of friends. They talk to me about their nights out as if i shouldn’t be offended that im suddenly excluded. i feel out of line telling them i feel left out (since i kind of recently hopped into their friend group). it just really makes me sad and this all started when covid started so idk whats up. 

if i did, i'm glad. i'd rather be alone. it's too annoying to have friends that are girls. the constant comparing and b*tching. no thanks.

I can definitely relate. Since we can't actually go places together that we used to, it kind of pulled us apart. Also, during this whole time, I've gotten some new hobbies and interests that basically separated me from my friends - things they don't want to do or have no interest in (cooking, reading). There's a lot going on that made people part ways during Covid. But in the end it's who still stuck around.

no, my friends an i facetime or text a lot. it sounds like your friends dont care enough about you to include you since you don't live with them.