Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 month ago

Why do pale blondes tan so much they look orange?

It looks fake and they aren't fooling anyone. I usually see numerous blondes at the tanning salon and many of them come out burnt to a crisp orange. i'm hispanic and italian but like to be super dark so I tan once a week, and tan a golden brown. It's a big difference. 

• D50

That orange skin isn't tan. It's some kind of dye and no one is fooled. Lots of real blondes hardly tan at all. They'd rather not have transparent skin that you can see the blood veins through. 

Well, tanning is very dangerous and ageing to the skin, so, whatever your background or colour of skin, you are damaging the layers of skin causing it to age premature and prone to skin cancer. Why not just enjoy the skin God blest you with or use make-up or tanning creams.  

You do sound like an idiot. Number 1.. Hispanics and Italians already have a dark complexion so why the heck are you even tanning? Is the real question? Tanning beds are extremely bad for you so I don’t understand why someone with a dark complexion would be tanning “once a week”. 

Number 2.. most of us blondes actually tan beautifully and stay tan for a long period of time. I know my skin does and I’m talking about natural sun tans not tanning bed tans. 

Cause you're a racist idiot.

Those are fake tans.  They do it because they think it makes them look better.  As a pale person that lived in Puerto Rico, the locals would harass me over my skin so much, I became racist over it. I now hate people because of the color of their skin. 

EDIT Yeah, screw you too buddy.