What's this cord called?

It has red, yellow and white plugin

2 Answers

  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    Sounds like an RCA cable. They're an audio visual cable usually found in threes, with yellow being video, and red and white being left and right audio

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Umbilical cord. 

    Maybe imbecilic cord.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.