Should i call my friends to tell them they are not invited to my wedding?

I have a couple of friends who are rather close. We do talk atleast once a week. I am having a small wedding for covid reasons. Should i call them to tell them that i wouldnt be able to jnvite them to my wedding or should i just not talk to it at all.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • T J
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Keep your wedding to family only. Then you can tell them, that due to the virus and the laws, you are only able to have family, if you want, tell them, immediate family. Any real friend will have no problem....You can tell them once it becomes safe again, you will have a get together with them. Provided you want to.

• 4 weeks ago

I suggest you stop using the word, "Wedding" and use the word, "Married", instead. Married in a quarantine. It's very 2020.   

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

you see, you only tell people if they ARE invited. not if they're not. just ignore them. 

• 4 weeks ago

Definitely call them. They'll probably be extremely hurt if you just blow them off. If you talk at least once a week anyway, just bring it up on one of your phone calls.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Edwena
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Tell them the reason.   Mention that covid does not prevent you from accepting gifts.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.