Should i call my friends to tell them they are not invited to my wedding?

I have a couple of friends who are rather close. We do talk atleast once a week. I am having a small wedding for covid reasons. Should i call them to tell them that i wouldnt be able to jnvite them to my wedding or should i just not talk to it at all.

• T J
    Favorite Answer

Keep your wedding to family only. Then you can tell them, that due to the virus and the laws, you are only able to have family, if you want, tell them, immediate family. Any real friend will have no problem....You can tell them once it becomes safe again, you will have a get together with them. Provided you want to.

I suggest you stop using the word, "Wedding" and use the word, "Married", instead. Married in a quarantine. It's very 2020.   

you see, you only tell people if they ARE invited. not if they're not. just ignore them. 

Definitely call them. They'll probably be extremely hurt if you just blow them off. If you talk at least once a week anyway, just bring it up on one of your phone calls.

• Edwena

Tell them the reason.   Mention that covid does not prevent you from accepting gifts.